[X4U] See / Don't see

Al Jones al at austexwebdesign.com
Wed Mar 23 13:19:15 PST 2005

What desktop G4 does he have. I have a MDD and had that same issue, Through
various sources I found out that some of the MDD's had bad logic boards
installed, which caused this very issue. Under the Apple Care Program, had
my logic board replaced and have had no problems seeing either of my
external F/W drives. The only problem was that the new logic board
over-powered on of my memory slugs which was apparently marginal anyway. It
was replaced  and have had no problems since. (going on 6 months now)

Al