[X4U] OT: accessing old floppy disks

Valerie Maples vlmaples at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 23 16:55:50 PST 2005

I had this problem with some old games.  I took them to my beige G3 and
saved them to the HD, then saved them to a HD disk.  I then used a USB
floppy drive on the new machine to install/transfer.

A bit of a pain, but the best solution I could come up with under the
circumstances.  I am of half a mind to salvage the old floppy drive from my
dead PPC 5260 and put it in a USB case.

Good luck!
Valerie