[X4U] Finder ... how can I copy thru the alias?

B.ru c-e € K1u-tch-k0 AppleRocket at NoSpamMail.net
Mon Mar 28 09:31:41 PST 2005

One easy way to do this... There is a $10 program called MimMac. It is
primarily a backup program, but it also is very simple to use and great for
copying files. There is an option "Resolve all aliases" which will do
EXACTLY what you want to do.

You can try it for Free -look on VersionTracker.
--
B-r-u -c-e