[X4U] iTunes Limits ???

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Mar 29 05:48:32 PST 2005

Forget the ripping time. What about the listening time? At
approximately 1 hour per CD it would take 2.4 years of listening 24/7
to hear all 21,000 CDs. Unless you're a DJ wanting a massive library at
your disposal I just can't understand why anyone would want that much
music in their iTunes Library.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com