[X4U] Labelling Folders

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Mar 29 06:31:50 PST 2005

Hi all,

Here at work each individual job is placed in a folder that is named
with the docket number and client name. to determine who has worked on
the different jobs and to make it easier to track the jobs, we've all
been assigned a colour and have been labelling our respective folders
with it. The problem is that some people, from time to time forget to
label their folders. Is there some way, using Terminal perhaps or maybe
an Apple Script, where we can tell the computer to label all new
folders with the User's colour?

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com