[X4U] iTunes Limits ???

Richard Nagle cms01 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 07:05:50 PST 2005

because, I heard some one whom owns a used record store (cd's) too, has rip
everthing he has, and has a team of employee's doing it on and off, (PC based)
he would not say what application nor what method he is using. ( but ) it is for
marketing of music he sells.

So, I thought I would ask, to see where iTunes breaks.... and it woud appear at
32,000 songs, before you would have create a new library.

Rick

Mark Des Cotes <mark at astroprinting.com> wrote:
>Forget the ripping time. What about the listening time? At approximately 1 hour per CD it would take 2.4 years of listening 24/7 to hear all 21,000 CDs. Unless you're a DJ wanting a massive library at your disposal I just can't understand why anyone would want that much music in their iTunes Library.

>Mark Des Cotes
S>ystems Manager/Graphic Designer

>Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3>308 Second Street East
C>ornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T> (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
w>ww.astroprinting.com