[X4U] iTunes Limits ???

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Mar 29 07:54:18 PST 2005

>You can...well, *I* could never have too much music. Unless it's music that
>I don't like. If I got 21000 CDs from a store that was going out of
>business, I bet only a small percentage of that would actually be of
>interest to me.

I'm thinking there are two factor's, the number that are of interest
to you, and the number that aren't duplicates.  I'm guessing once he
sorts out those 21,000 CD's, he'll have a significantly smaller
number of unique ones.

Here is a thought for everyone talking about the time to rip them, or
listen to them.  How about the time to simply sort and open them :^)

		Zane