[X4U] Re: Another iPhoto Question

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Mar 30 13:18:25 PST 2005

Perhaps "Import" confused people, who knows. You can "import" the pics
directly from the camera that way but you have to use a dialog box to locate
the folder, which in my case is buried in two other folders on the memory
stick. I bet most people will be unable to locate their pictures on their
cameras this way. When I plug the camera in it still doesn't offer any kind
of simple easy way to import the way it did in iPhoto 4. This is a major
flaw IMO. I don't know how Apple could let this unfinished (IMO) app out. I
think I'm going to go back to iPhoto 4 even though it means re-importing and
recreating the entire library from scratch.

Richard