[X4U] Re: broken pipe?

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Thu Mar 31 16:12:18 PST 2005

Richard, et All Listas
G'day! agin'

x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Today's Topics:

> Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:44:12 -0500
> From: Richard Gilmore <rgilmor at uwo.ca>
> Subject: Re: [X4U] Re: broken pipe?
snip

> No the profile name shouldn't matter just delete what's there and replace it
> whole with the one from your previous system. I've done this a couple of
> times and it's worked just fine.
>
> >> Home Folder/Library/Mozilla/Profiles/Default/ rfyiqe7s.slt
> > Will the exact "alphanumeric series of characters" be needed on the name
> > to replace the "default profile"(whatever it's named)?
Thanx for your help on this, the clarity is very much welcomed
and appreciated. Altho I wish I'd gotten any input available on
the other finer points quiried and still in question, please don't
be overly shy on your thoughts/advice/suggestions. por favor

TIA once again for all your Guru help, advice, and suggestions.
via condios
Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom
- setup = Bondi TL iMac/300Mhz/MaxRAM/OSX.3 -
"The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who
 cannot fly."-Nietzsche

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly
 disguised as impossible situations."- John W. Gardner

"The people who make a difference are not the ones with the
 credentials, but the ones with the concern." -ukn

/