[X4U] 10.4 without DVD drive

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 1 06:00:49 PST 2005

At 08:56 -0500 1/11/05, Gail Grainger wrote:
>I wanted to buy 10.4 for a few computers at school, but neither computer
>has a DVD drive. I know that the 10.4 I bought for my computer at home,
>requires a DVD drive. I just checked the K-12 price list, and it doesn't
>specify. Am I out of luck?
>Thanks,
>Gail
>Gail Shea Grainger
>Librarian, Chesterfield School, Chesterfield, NH
>Dewey Browse --K-12 Web site cataloged by Dewey Decimal Classification
>http://www.deweybrowse.org ggrainger at deweybrowse.org

Gail,

No you aren't out of luck.

10.4 does come on a DVD but there is a form you can fill out
(available from your local reseller) to swap the DVD for multiple
CD's.
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

To see tomorrow's PC, look at today's Macintosh. -- BYTE Magazine