[X4U] Refurbish Apple Notebooks?

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue Nov 1 17:41:13 PST 2005

Jeffrey Stormshak said:

>Does any one know of a *great* vendor who has reputable refurbish
>Apple notebooks?  I have a friend who is looking to purchase one to
>use as a mini-recording studio - Please let me know if you know any
>specifically in Chicago, IL or any other that is US based.

These three places are the *only* places that I would trust for
refurbished Macs:

Apple
<http://tinyurl.com/96dc9>

PowerMax
http://www.powermax.com/

SmallDog
http://www.smalldog.com

You may want to go through this thread and do a search for the term
"refurbished."  There are a number of horror stories.
http://www.macintouch.com/support.html

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html