[X4U] Wireless keyboard with pointing device for Mac available?

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 10:11:43 PST 2005

On 11/2/05 11:56 AM, Andrew Lynch wrote:

> I would like a wireles keyboard with some sort of pointing device built in,
> like the little eraser thingy on a pc laptop, or a trackpad.

Wireless keyboard with built-in input device:

<http://adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=281>

<http://www.motioncomputing.com/choose/spec_wirelesskybd.htm>

And a variety here: <http://www.fentek-ind.com/ergo.htm>

There's a review of various items here, but it's six years old and items may
or may not be available... <http://www.lowendmac.com/misc/991207.shtml>

And a colleague of mine is using a Microsoft split keyboard that has a track
pad built in, on both her iMac G4 and her G4 MDD -- wireless keyboards, but
I can't find a link for them. She  bought them at Office Max or CompUSEless,
can't remember which.