[X4U] iPhoto and CF card

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Nov 3 07:45:21 PST 2005

It should open iPhoto automatically when you connect a CF card but if you
want to change those settings it's under another application called, Image
Capture, which is in the Applications folder. If you check under the
preferences there you can specify what you want to happen when you connect a
digital camera or CF card reader. I know it's kind of weird.