[X4U] Anyone know why Safari won't load this page?

bombino episimos 1belami at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:40:50 PST 2005

When I tried to open the page on my G5 2gz [very sick-about-to-be-replaced]
dual processor, there was a momentary view of "something."  There was a
beige/peach color on the left-hand side of the page for a fraction of a
second.

This is not a Mac problem.  It is a fault made by the web page creator.

Bob