[X4U] Editing midi

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Wed Nov 16 02:26:56 PST 2005

Hello:
	If you convert the MIDI file to a WAVE file and edit the sound, you
can't convert it back.  A MIDI file is not a "sound" file, but a
description of the music itself and how to play it, including which
notes to play, using which instruments, at what speeds, etc.  Because
of this you have to use a MIDI sequencer program in order to modify the
MIDI file itself.  A quick search in Google offered this:
	http://xmidi.com/apps.html
That should give you somewhere to start.

NOTE:  I just found that page, I do not vouche for any of its contents,
and I haven't used any of the programs offered there.

	dZ.
--
"There can be only Juan!"
	-- Juan McCloud of the Clan McCloud, El Highlandero