[X4U] Adding a sound...

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 13:44:28 PST 2005

The System sounds are located in /System/Library/Sounds

You should put your custom sound files in ~/Library/Sounds
If that folder doesn't exist, create it yourself.

However, I don't know that the system will accept MP3s. The built-in sounds
are AIFF, and I know it will also use WAV.

Eddie Hargreaves