[X4U] Repair Permissions

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Sun Nov 20 17:49:21 PST 2005

Hiya Paul,

You would have a receipt for it in your Library/Receipts folder (this is
what Repair Permissions uses when... repairing permissions ;-). It is also
still successfully finding the resource folders that Flight Tracker used
in /Library/Widgets/ folder.

So even though you deleted the app, not all installed remnants of it are
removed. Perhaps a Find for "Flight" or "Flight Tracker" would bring up
its other parts.

Coj

Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be>

How come I get repair permissions for soft I no longer have?  I don't
have Flight Tracker anymore.  This is just one.  I've more
permissions repaired which I don't have anymore.

We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTracker.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.plugin/
Contents/Info.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.plugin/
Contents/MacOS/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.  New permissions are 33261
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.plugin/
Contents/version.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/Info.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/parser.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/version.plist.  New permissions are 33188

Paul Moortgat