[X4U] Re: CD stuck in drive

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Sun Nov 20 19:36:00 PST 2005

Take another look for the hole. On some of the G4's, if I remember
correctly, the hole is further off to the side, not directly in view
when the flap opens. You had to take off the bezel, which just popped
off, or bend the paperclip and sort of snake it in there. I have no
idea about the iMac though.

David