[X4U] Repair Permissions

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 20 23:55:55 PST 2005

First: the "built-in" sound files are located in /System/Library/ not
/Library just in case anyone is confused by the term "hard drive's library
folder," which could apply to either Library.

Second: yes, in 10.3, the entire /System directory is not included in any
Find File results, even if you choose "Everywhere." However, if you choose
Specific Places and add the /System directory to the places window, it WILL
find files in /System

And if you think that's lame, don't upgrade to 10.4, it only gets worse.