[X4U] Way OT: Cisco VPN Client Linux Release Notes

Michael J. Prevost mprevost at dot4.com
Mon Nov 21 14:09:14 PST 2005

For those Tiger users who have Cisco's 4.7 version of the VPN Client
software... do you also have the release notes for the Linux version
of the product? The document should be on your CD or Cisco download
area.

Cisco messed up my order (long story) and I ended up with the Mac,
Linux, and Windows client software, but no release notes. Those notes
are very helpful in building the Linux client.

I'll exchange a coffee mug and mousepad with my company's name on it
for the release notes. ;-)

Mike Prevost

--
Michael J. Prevost