Fwd: [X4U] Adding a sound...

Lee Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:27:00 PST 2005

Stroller and the list,

It turns out that I neither mp3 nor wav show up.

So, imported the sound into ITunes and then exported it as an aiff file.

Still did not work.

Went and downloaded "aacConverter" and converted the wav file to a
"aif" file.

Dumped that into the sounds folder and that worked!

Thanks for the help, and the hints!

Lee

Begin forwarded message: