[X4U] **RANT** video stuff on the web

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Tue Nov 22 13:09:59 PST 2005

On 11/22/05 11:13 AM, Anne-Marie Concepcion wrote:

> In the past week I tried to watch a video on cnn.com ... nope. Tried
> to watch a video on mtv.com ... nope.

Add video from MSNBC, plus all the little videos that float the net (I
downloaded one showing a clip of an interview by Ellen with Lauren Graham)
that get video but not sound -- or sound, but a white screen with no video.

I bought Flip4Mac as they sounded like they could do the trick... but nada.

Add my name to the dissatisfied with this aspect of things!

-Linda