[X4U] wmv video

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Wed Nov 23 08:03:16 PST 2005

I download flip4 mac and installed it. It only will display half of
the video until you purchase it. It is quite pricey so I haven't
purchased it. There is not enough wmv files that I want to convert
to justify buying it. Funny thing that I noticed is that the vidoes
are better in quicktime than they are in windows media player. If you
go to flip4mac web site the user guides are on the home window on the
right. As I stated in the earlier message i do get video on cnn. I
could get this video before I installed flip4mac.