[X4U] flip4mac [was: **RANT** video stuff on the web]

Neil Lists at mac.com
Wed Nov 23 08:17:44 PST 2005

on 11/23/05 11:04 AM, Linda wrote:

> I read *something* on the website that said you drag your vids to the WMV
> round green icon (Flip4Mac) and it will convert them. So far, it hasn't.

Thanks.  I did that on a couple .asf file, and the icons converted to QT
icons and double-clicking the files launch QT, but it doesn't open any new
windows nor play any video nor sound.  They files still play fine in WMP,
but now I have to drag them onto the WMP icon because double-clicking just
launches QT.

I hope that the next version of the Rokr phone will have an iPod compatible
camcorder built-in.