[X4U] Repair Permissions

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Wed Nov 23 17:51:17 PST 2005

Hi Paul,

It's good you asked. Don't delete the below mentioned files or Disk
Utility will not be able to repair permissions for the rest of the OS or
the Apple apps.

What was the name of the app you removed again? Is it an Apple or
third-part app?

I initially assumed it was third party. If it is third-party the installer
(as long as it's a .pkg file) should have created a new receipt for the
app. If it's an Apple app and was installed with the updaters then that is
why it would be part of the below mentioned files.

Cheers,

Coj

Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be>

John,

Can I trash these files you mention bellow?

Paul Moortgat