[X4U] Changing mice

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Sat Nov 26 12:54:49 PST 2005

If I should decide to change from the 'soap bar' mouse that came with my new
PowerMac to the Microsoft Blue 2-button, optical scroll mouse, is it as easy
as just unplugging one and plugging in the other?

I searched the apple.com site for 'hardware compatibility list', 'changing
mice', etc, and didn't find anything useful.  If anyone finds an Apple
support article that's apropos, could you please indicate the search string
you used so I can learn something?

--
Thanks,
Charles

You might be a redneck if...
You¹ve ever left a beagle to baby-sit for you.