[X4U] Tiger's Calculator.app no longer does percentages?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Nov 26 20:19:20 PST 2005

We're not talking about "multiplying by .15".  We're talking about
entering a number, hitting the "+" key, and then then "15%", which on
every physical calculator i've ever used adds 15% of the original
number to the original number.  Tiger is not doing this...but panther
did.

Yes, Tiger works if you "multiply by by .15".  But that's not what
we're talking about.