[X4U] Tiger's Calculator.app no longer does percentages?

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 06:55:45 PST 2005

yeah, except for the idea of "what's the % key there for?"

if a calculator's % key does nothing more than return a percent of
1.0, then I would say it is useless except for those people who can't
move the decimal point 2 places to the left.

And, in the case of the Tiger calculator, that's all the % key seems
TO do, whereas the Panther calculator returns the % value of the
number already in the register...something infinitely more valuable,
IMO.

nk