[X4U] iphoto errors

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Mon Nov 28 07:33:39 PST 2005

I have a friend that just bought a new macmini. She had some jpgs on
her old imac that we transfered to her new machine. When we tried to
bring the photos into iphoto but we get an unreadable file error. If
the files where corrupt I could understand this error but we can load
the files into preview and see the pictures. We tried both importing
and dragging  the jpgs into iphoto but always got the same error. Any
one that has an idea on how to solve this we would be thankful. Bob
Latest iphoto. and 10.4.3