[X4U] Tiger's Calculator.app no longer does percentages?

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Mon Nov 28 06:39:42 PST 2005

At 6:50 AM -0600, 11/28/05, Eugene wrote:

>The real problem is that American children are no longer taught
>how to use math as they are taught how to use a calculator....

That's what I thought when they took away my slide rule and gave me
that silly calculator that took batteries to make it work. Obviously
anything that requires external power to function is going to be
worthless at times. i.e. Tiger's calculator.
--

Robert Ameeti

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?