[X4U] Small flat panel monitor

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Mon Nov 28 12:19:28 PST 2005

At 12:04 -0800 11/28/05, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>With everyone going to larger flat panels because they are getting
>cheaper, I am in need of a dimensionally small flat panel.
>Preferably no larger than 7.5" in height. I might be able to use one
>up to 9". Any ideas for anything that might be available? I don't
>want to buy an iBook just to disconnect the monitor.

It's not quite ready yet but it sure looks like things to come. . . I
just happened to be looking at it when you called.

<http://www.reed-electronics.com/electronicnews/article/CA6287093?nid=2019>
--
--> The Intelligent Designer managed to create the only species that
kills its own members while claiming that it acts in accordance with