[X4U] Small flat panel monitor

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Mon Nov 28 17:06:57 PST 2005

At 4:14 PM -0500, 11/28/05, Nick Scalise wrote:

>  > From: Robert Ameeti <Robert at Ameeti.net>
>
>>I am in need of a dimensionally small flat panel. Preferably no
>>larger than 7.5" in height. Any ideas for anything that might be
>>available?
>
>Search Google for "Car LCD Monitors", however they are not cheap.

Thanks. It took me to several sites that had what I needed.

The unique part of what I am doing is installing this monitor into
the front panel of a Steinway piano made in 1873. The piano will also
have a Mac Mini and a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. The piano has a
DVD player for automatic function of the piano keys and the display
will function both as a Mac Mini monitor as well as a display of the
pianists performing their songs while the piano plays them. Quite
cool when it all done.

What I got was:
<http://qualitymobilevideo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=Q&Product_Code=LCDP104L>

Thanks for the assist.