[X4U] Beachball in Safari

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 00:03:58 PST 2005

On 11/28/05, "Robert (Bob) P Andris" <bobandris at comcast.net> wrote:

> Thanks John.  I'll go after them too.  Can you tell me two things,
> though?  First, what are the Icons for?  Second,  How do you RESET
> Safari.  Finally, my hookup is comcast cable.  I checked DL speed
> about a week ago, and got 4,100 k.

IIRC, the icons are cache files that represent those that pop up in the URL
box. They're not deleted when you empty cache. Reset Safari is located
under Safari menu, right above Empty Cache. The speed is reasonable for
cable. I just got 4387 down/351 up at LA site at:
<http://www.dslreports.com/stest>.