[X4U] Tiger's Calculator.app no longer does percentages?

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 07:29:12 PST 2005

If I may take the liberty to clarify, I believe what he means is that
"4" is a number, whereas "%" is a method of getting AT a number.

as in a previous example, would you really accept a salary of '4' or
of '4%' without knowing 4 WHAT or 4% of WHAT?
as  you may have learned by 6th grade math, points off for failing to
include units or other indications of specificity.

nk