[X4U] My Sony CD-RW CRX170E IS NOT RESPONDING.

Jim Scott jescott3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:42:59 PST 2005

>> then do a cuda reset,
>
> What's that?

Most if not all modern Macs (i.e., Power PC and later) have a button
on the logic board that permits the board to be reset to factory
default status. The button until very recently was called the "cuda"
button. It's now got a new name, which I've forgotten, but it still
does the same thing. Where it is located depends on your Mac. E-mail
me off-list with your Mac model and I'll tell you where it is (this
is a recurring question on various Mac lists). Or, if you'd rather
have fun finding the answer yourself, Google "cuda button" or "cuda
reset" and search away.

-- Jim