[X4U] Duplicate files

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Nov 29 10:04:50 PST 2005

Do you know how to use this?

I did a search for duplicates, worked fine, but then how do I choose to have
the duplicates moved to another folder? File Buddy's help section says this

"You can use the Select Duplicates command to have File Buddy select subsets
of duplicate file groups after a Find Duplicate Files search. This command
is available in the menu accessed from the Duplicates toolbar item in the
List window."

Except I can find the "Select Duplicates" command I also don't see a
"Duplicates" toolbar item.

Perhaps I'm really dense and it's staring me in the face but I don't see it.

Thanx

Richard