[X4U] Newsreader misbehaving: help please

Germain M. germain_m at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 30 20:48:43 PST 2005

Hello,

I used for a very long time Mt-Newswatchers to read my news. I'd like
to use it again but each time it stops short of downloading the full
list of groups. It goes halfway through then stops, it doesn't keep
the groups it had already downloaded. I have the latest version. Is
there a special command to give the server to bring back the full
list of groups. I have no clues why MT behaves like that. Could it
possible it cannot communicate with the remote server for any reason.
Can someone give some hints. Does it have something to do with OS X,
the way it communicates on the Net?

Thanks a lot

Germain
iMac G5 / 1.8 mhz / 768 RAM