[X4U] Sync Mac to iDen/Nextel phones?

Sam kahuna2 at fast.net
Mon Oct 3 07:10:10 PDT 2005

Does anyone have any tips for syncing contacts from Entourage or Apple Mail
to the phone book of a Nextel iDen phone? I'm specifically using a Motorola
i850.

Motorola has a Windows-based iDen phonebook manager which will download the
phonebook, and that file can be opened up in MS Access which invites some
CSV file opportunities, but there is some coding in the phonebook file that
I'm not sure what to do with.

Even if there's something to sync from Windows Outlook or Outlook Express to
the iDen phone - I can deal with that if I have to. (Mac to Windows to
phone.)

Any tips, experience or pointers to sources of info would be most
appreciated.

-Sam