[X4U] Applecare

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Mon Oct 3 13:31:41 PDT 2005

At 8:13 PM +0100 on 10/3/05, Phillip Deackes spoke about [X4U]
Applecare thusly:

>The free 1yr warranty on my 15" 1.67MHz G4 Powerbook is due to end
>in Feb 2006. I am considering taking out Applecare, especially since
>a colleague's 17" Powerbook has stopped working and he has been
>quoted hundreds of pounds to repair it . . .

I buy such things. AppleCare on my Mac mini was a blessing. And when
I bought a used truck a year ago, I paid for an extended warranty
which just saved me five times its cost by purchasing me a new
transmission.  Two good lessons.

If sod's law works, then in  one sense you bought sod's law coverage.
--

I am a Christian Democrat.
Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.