[X4U] Applecare

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Mon Oct 3 16:25:19 PDT 2005

At 5:49 PM -0500 on 10/3/05, Linda spoke about Re: [X4U] Applecare thusly:

>I agree, though, AppleCare on a Mac Mini is kind of funny.

Funny all the way to a new hard disk .... $0.00 parts and and labor,
for $89 premium. The mini and PowerBooks and iBooks are all dealing
in miniaturization of hard disk and hot little boxes, which in my
mind are a prescription for difficulty. I do not think I will ever by
anything less than a full-size desktop, without AppleCare.
--

I am a Christian Democrat.
Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.