[X4U] Applecare

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Tue Oct 4 07:43:24 PDT 2005

At 6:30 PM -0700 on 10/3/05, Jon Warms spoke about Re: [X4U] Applecare thusly:

>How old is the mini? Aren't all minis still covered by the
>one year hardware warranty?

I purchased a mini the day they were announced, as juggling equipment
around the family suggested a new box of some sort was needed. Thus
it was just over a year old when the hard disk died, and it died the
day before I was to be out of town in the woods for a week, so there
was no down time for me at all, and I had a back-up that was only a
day old. Sometimes life is goooood.
--

I am a Christian Democrat.
Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.