[X4U] photos in iPod Nano

sw sw at carolina.rr.com
Wed Oct 5 08:00:56 PDT 2005

On Wed,Oct  5, , at 9:51 AM, Xavier Noria wrote:

> My iPhoto Library is about 2GB, does the iPod Nano store the photos
> as they are? Or does it scale them somehow to use less space?

  I wandered around Apple' site but could not find the specific info
on this.

  However, AFAIK,  THe iPod photo takes your original photo and makes
a small thumbnail for showing on the ipod screen and second medium
sized image for showing using the TV output. Then there is an option
for storing the full sized image for file transfer to another computer.

  As the Nano does not have the TV out put, you probably only get the
small one for the ipod screen and maybe the optional large one for
file transfer.

Question... Can the iPod Nano be used as a removable hard drive like
the other full iPOds can?

Steve