[X4U] Off topic

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Wed Oct 5 17:58:46 PDT 2005

On Oct 5, 2005, at 5:20 PM, Robert Ashton wrote:

> Has any one used a MYTV-PVR  from eskape. Are they any good,
> Quality, ease of use. When the files are burnt to a dvd and viewed
> on a tv is the picture any good. TIA Bob

I have never used it, but the Amazon.com page for it has a couple of
very negative reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A0QXJW/002-2396922-3215252?
v=glance&n=172282&n=541966&s=electronics&v=glance

(I'm using Apple's mail.app, so if the link is broken, look for
spaces and remove them from the URL).

Hope this helps,

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.2
pkrug at mac.com