[X4U] Off topic

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu Oct 6 07:52:23 PDT 2005

Well, I normally wait until system updates (10.4.x) before doing the
whole whizz-bang update thing.  I have so much crap installed on my
computer, I am really AFRAID to restart.  I've had 2 security updates
hose my system over the years, so I figure nobody's gonna be able to
figure out how to use the security update to make malware until the
next update, right?

(yes, I repair permissions before any system or security update)

What's funny is that I require all my supportees to do these updates
religiously (only about 30 people).

Peter