[X4U] PDA for Mac

Colt Freeman cfreeman at liberty.edu
Thu Oct 6 09:21:48 PDT 2005

Hey,
I¹ve just sold my last generation iBook for around $800 not too shabby, and
I¹m trying to get rid of my D70 and lens¹ so I can get some extra cash to
upgrade to the Cannon 20D. But I¹d also like to get a PDA to replace the
functionality of the iBook, what it needs to do:
    802.11 Wireless
    Bluetooth (would be nice, not necessary)
    256 min ram (Application and otherwise)
    CF Card slot
    As for Processor I¹m not sure what speed is normal now
    Price wise: Less than $500 ($300 something would be nice)
    Fairly decent color screen so that I can preview my photo¹s (Landscape
would be nice not necessary)
    OS: Whichever matches these specs and plays nice with my G5 running
Tiger
    Case: Either the actual PDA case or an aftermarket one that can
withstand a bit of abuse
    Upgradeable: I may end up wanting to get an external keyboard for it, or
if I can find one of those thumb keyboards they had a few years ago... (I
had an old Casio E series)

Thanks for any suggestions,
-Colt