[X4U] Tiger G5 bug???

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 06:57:07 PDT 2005

On 5 Oct 2005, at 6:41 PM, Linda wrote:

> Hmmm.... I've got OmniWeb installed on Panther, and no beachball.

             Fascinating.  Some people have trouble with OmniWeb and
some don't.  I have lots of trouble with Opera 8.0 crashing, as do
many others. But some other folks report no trouble at all.  Opera
8.5 seems more stable, but I haven't seen anything by either Apple or
Opera fessing up to a problem.  Makes one want to believe in evil
cyberspirits.

                                                     Peter