[X4U] How do I send a web page in Mail?

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Sun Oct 9 09:04:07 PDT 2005

On Oct 9, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Crandon David wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think I heard that in the newest version of Mail, that it is
> possible to send an actual web page itself inline with a message to
> somebody. Not just the link to the page. I used to do this years
> ago with Netscape Messenger.
>
> Can someone tell me how to do this with Mail?
>
> Thank you.
>
> David Crandon

> stuff:

Type COMMAND-I while looking at the page. You will be switched to
mail with the page displayed in a new message.
Some people may not be pleased if you send them a large page this way
as they are limited in their bandwidth and/or pay by the byte/
kilobyte/megabyte used.
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>