[X4U] Re: Problems with Mail after installing Tiger

Robert Ameeti robert at Ameeti.net
Sun Oct 9 21:19:03 PDT 2005

At 9:05 AM +1000, 9/27/05, Julian Jenkins wrote:

>Thanks Phil for the reply.  Yes, I have tried rebuilding the inbox,
>but unfortunately it hasn't improved the situation.   Any other
>ideas?

For your comfort, I visited a client with the same problem. Messages
are supposedly unread but this disagrees with what shows in the
Inbox. Rebuilding it changes what is showing but then it goes wonky
by moving to another folder within Mail or logging out and back in.
Let us know if you find any particular fix.
--

Robert Ameeti

The gods too are fond of a joke.

- Aristotle