[X4U] PDA for Mac

Colt Freeman cfreeman at liberty.edu
Mon Oct 10 21:59:33 PDT 2005

Hey,
Thanks guys for all the help, I got a long reply from a great poster Matt
Gregory with some awsome ideas for me. I¹m going to go with the Palm
Tungston C Model, fit all my specs except for the CF card part which I can
live with for now. Once I get my free ipod (
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22335380 if you want to do it make sure you turn
off pop-up blocking and don¹t close the pop-up window) I¹m going to look
into getting one of the transfer devices, I¹m fairly sure the Canon 20D is
supported by it but I need to make sure. If anyone happens to have the
device let me know and tell me how it works (or doesn¹t).
Thanks for all the replies,
-Colt