[X4U] Re: DiskWarrior is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Tim Kinsella timk at iapc.net
Tue Oct 11 08:43:07 PDT 2005

Just want to add my Kudos for DW.

Several years ago, I was helping my teacher wife work on her school's
yearbook - (well, OK, I was doing everything, but..)
at one point my HD wouldn't mount!!
I tried everything I knew, which is really quite a bit, but nothing
worked.
The computer wouldn't boot from a disk I could 'get online' with,
either.
I had heard & read about DW, so I drove over my brothers house, went
online -and- called Alsoft.
They balked at me downloading it there and using it at my house (that's
normally against their policy) but I begged pitifully enough to
convince them.
(heck, their location is less than an hour from me, north of Houston, I
was ready to drive out there & buy it!!!)

I got back home & called again, & a wonderful tech lady walked me thru
using it properly & quickly & my drive came back!
The yearbook was saved!!  (my marriage was saved!!)

I have been a loyal DW advocate, evangelist, & constant update ever
since!

IF YOU DON"T HAVE DISKWARRIOR- GET IT - IT'S MONEY WELL SPENT!!

Thanks for listening...

Tim